Hi, I'm Lindsay, and I'm a Southern Utah Wedding and Portrait Photographer! I love capturing weddings and seniors, and having lots of fun with my clients. But of course, you probably already know that - that's why you're here in the first place, right? How about I share a little bit about me that you may not know?
1. Let's get the mushy one out of the way - I've been married to my favorite person, Garrett (or Husband, as I may call him), since August 2013, and we are so in love! And such dorks together. He is just starting medical school, so I'm gearing up for that med school wife life!
2. I am an extroverted introvert. I love people, but I also love alone time? It's a complicated existence, but I love the balance.
3. I'm a huge fangirl. Marvel, Supernatural, Disney, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Riverdale, Lord of the Rings, Community, New Girl, Sherlock... just, everything. Start talking to me about TV shows and I will never stop talking. Yes, this is me as Thor and my BFF as Loki. Nerds for life.
4. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design from Utah State University. I actually started as a Vocal Performance major, but quickly started to hate singing, which is not what I wanted to happen at ALL. I got my degree instead in Interior Design and worked as an Interior Designer in Salt Lake City for five years before moving to St. George.
5. I weirdly love weightlifting. Like, gimme that muscle definition! I feel like I can conquer the world now that I can actually do 10 real pushups instead of 5 on my knees.
6. I'm obsessed with Broadway musicals. My dream role has kind of always been Eponine from Les Miserables, and I sing some CRAZY karaoke when I'm in the car or the shower. One day I'll see Hamilton... one day.
7. I played competition softball for 10 years. It was literally my life! I miss it all the time - I loved getting all covered in red dirt and having muscles and being so tan. Sigh. The good old days. Luckily I live next to softball fields now!
8. I hugged Zachary Levi twice. Did he give the best hugs? Yes. Is he the cutest human being? Yes. And did we take an awkward family photo with him? You betcha.
9. I can't decide on a favorite food. Like, how am I supposed to do that? I used to be the PICKIEST eater, but now I will eat almost everything. I love it all. Gimme all the food. But to give you an idea, my favorite restaurants are The Old Spaghetti Factory and Rodizio Grill. MMMMMM.
10. My favorite show is Supernatural. I will defend this show to the death. Which hopefully won't be soon because it's renewed for season 14. Boo yah. Also, there are about a hundred other TV shows I'm in love with. I have a problem.
SOUTHERN UTAH PHOTOGRAPHER